ethyl ethanoate, commonly abbreviated EtOAc, ETAC or EA
Ethyl acetate appears as a clear colorless liquid with a fruity odor. Flash point 24°F. Less dense than water. Vapors heavier than air.
- highly Pure
- Precisely formulated
Applications and use:
- widely used solvent, especially for paints, varnishes, lacquers, cleaning mixtures, and perfumes
- used as a solvent for decaffeinating coffee beans.
- common solvent for column and thin-layer chromatography.
- used as an artificial fruit flavor and essence
- Solvent for Coatings eg Shellac & plastics eg Vinyl resins
Quality & Quantity Control :
Samples are analyzed in our (in house) laboratory prior to shipping and the relevant quality reports are delivered with the goods. Products are measured by weight to ensure the correct quantity is supplied in all conditions. External surveyors can be engaged if required upon buyer’s request. Products are measured by weight to ensure.
There are no reviews yet.