Isobutyl alcohol; 2-methyl-1-propanol; 2-Methylpropan-1-ol.
Isobutanol is a low boiling alcohol and is clear and colorless with a sweet musty odor.
- highly Pure
- Precisely formulated
Applications and use:
- Solvent (coatings/cleaners)
- De-icing fluids
- Intermediate for glycol ethers and esters
- Flotation agents
- Floor polishes
- Extractant in production of drugs and antibiotics, hormones, vitamins
- Additive in gasoline
- Anti-corrosion and anti-wear inhibitors in engine oils
- Agricultural chemicals intermediate
Quality & Quantity Control :
Samples are analyzed in our (in house) laboratory prior to shipping and the relevant quality reports are delivered with the goods. Products are measured by weight to ensure the correct quantity is supplied in all conditions. External surveyors can be engaged if required upon buyer’s request. Products are measured by weight to ensure.
There are no reviews yet.