2-butoxyethanol, n-butoxyethanol, Butyl glycol
C6H14O2 or CH3(CH2)2CH2OCH2CH2OH
A high boiling, slow evaporating ester solvent that is miscible with alcohols and ketones.
- highly Pure
- Precisely formulated
Applications and use:
- Food additives -> Flavoring Agents
- Solvent for spray lacquers, quick-drying lacquers varnishes, enamels, drycleaning cmpd, varnish removers, textile (preventing spotting in printing or dyeing)
- solvent for paints and surface coatings, as well as cleaning products and inks
- used in many coatings applications
- Coalescent for waterborne latex coatings
- Slow evaporation solvent used in specialty printing inks
Quality & Quantity Control :
Samples are analyzed in our (in house) laboratory prior to shipping and the relevant quality reports are delivered with the goods. Products are measured by weight to ensure the correct quantity is supplied in all conditions. External surveyors can be engaged if required upon buyer’s request. Products are measured by weight to ensure.
There are no reviews yet.