|Product Code: 41|
|1||East to apply||Low toxicity|
|2||Safe||Non – metallic|
|3||Cost effectiveness||Non – mercurial|
|4||High Penetration Power||Formaldehyde free|
|5||Wide activity spectrum||Low Evaporation capacity|
|6||(Antifungal, antibacterial & anitalgal)||Non – leachable|
DIRECTION FOR USE
Wood item to be coated must be dry and free of dust and loose particles. Apply liberally with brush, swab or spray on bare dry wood. Preservatives should be flooded rather than merely painted. Every check, depression and cut ends of the wood should be thoroughly flooded with preservative before varnishing polishing
|Product Description||Oil type|
|Areas of applications||Timber, Plywood, Veneer & Furniture where highest surface protection is needed against microbial & insect attack|
|Appearance||Dark Brown liquid|
|Consistency||Ready to use|
|Method of applications||Brushing, Spraying, Dipping & Swabbing|
|Pack available||250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Ltr , 5 Ltrs, 20 ltrs.|
Key Features:Woodpol Wood Preservative Special (Product code 42)
• Low odour.
• Colorless, allows natural wood color to show through.
• Provides a clear non – staining coating
• Item treated with Woodpol Wood Preservative Specil Can be over – painted, varnished polished or glued.
• Wide activity spectrum (antifungal, antibacterial & antialgal)
• High penetration power with low evaporation capacity
• Will not cause swelling or distortion of wood.
STORAGE, HANDLING & DISPOSAL
1 Keep in original container in cool, dry & well ventilated place
2 Keep out of the reach of children, food & animal.
3 Destroy the container after use. Never reuse.
4 flammable, Keep away from fire.
5 Dispose in land filling and not in drain or water ways
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
Although no chemical is entirely free from hazard, these products will present moderate to low risk to health provided that good standards of hygiene are observed in theit storage & use. 1 handle product in area of good ventilation. Avoid inhaling since product contains volatile organic solvents.
2 Avoid skin & eye contact. Use PVC or poly chloroprene gloves and face shield
If ingested seek medical advice. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water. If eyes are affected, flush with clean water.
The distinct advantages over alcoholic based French polish is given in comparison chart.
|PROPERTIES||WOODPOL SHELLAC CLEAR WOOD FINISH||WOODPOL SHELLAC SPECIAL CLEAR WOOD FINISH||ALCOHOLIC BASED FRENCH POLISH|
|Gloss||VERY GOOD||VERY GOOD||MODERATE|
|Levelling||VERY GOOD||VERY GOOD||MODERATE|
|Water resistance||VERY GOOD||VERY GOOD||OK|
|Application Problem (with change in weathering conditions)||MODERATE||MODERATE||Moderate to high|
|DURABILITY||EXCELLENT||VERY GOOD||VERY GOOD|
|Coverage||25 % more||25 % more||–|
N. B. 1. The comparison test performed by taking French polish as standard.
2. Performance test of French polish may vary from manufacture to manufacture
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Handle products is area of good ventilation. Avoid inhaling since product contains volatile organic solvents.
2. The product is flammable and the container should therefore be kept away from fire & spark or any ignition source
STORAGE, HANDLING & DISPOSAL:
1. Store in original container in cool, dry & well ventilated place.
2. While Handling, avoid inhalation.
3. Dispose in land filling and not in drain or water ways.